Specialist Law Firm
We provide you with expert advice and representation in the areas of Family Law, Conveyancing, Deceased Estates, Business and Commercial Law and more….
25 years experience
Competitive estimates of fees and payment options
We are a full service practice– no need for you to engage a conveyancer or other lawyer from another company to deal with different legal issues- we take care of it all for you.
Free Legal Consults
New clients to Rigoli Lawyers are eligible for a free consult on any legal matter.
Simply call or email Rigoli Lawyers to book your free appointment or call
(03) 8742 3199
LAW INSTITUTE OF VICTORIA
2016 Finalist: Accredited Specialist Achievement
2016 WINNER: Suburban Lawyer of the Year
Our core values & why you should choose us:
- We believe in integrity and transparency.
- We believe everyone deserves a fair result.
- We believe in reducing the trauma and stress people go through during and after separation.
- We take a holistic approach to all of our clients, to reduce the trauma and stress in their lives by taking care of extra details and other related issues so wherever we can refer you a reputable professional for other services you need we will do that you do have to worry about all the extra detail and headaches to finalise everything.
- If you need “hand holding” through the entire legal process of your family law matter, we are more than happy to give this extra attention and care and assign you with the solicitor that best suits your needs.
- By keeping up to date with the latest judgements and cases and investing in technology, we provide you with better resources to move forward with clarity and certainty in your life with maximum convenience.
- We are a group of exceptional lawyers and para legals who love nothing more than achieving excellent results for our clients and improving their situation and would love to do the same for you.
- Our satisfied clients have written many testimonials for our website confirming the excellent service they received.
- We offer a “problem solved” guarantee.
- We offer flexible payment options.
“There are no problems only challenges, solutions and opportunities to grow”
Can’t afford upfront fees for legal services? We have options for you:
Pay at the end of your property settlment; OR
If no property settlement in your case, pay by installments eg: for a $10,000 matter it is usually $75 per week or $5,000 matter about $40 per week; OR
Other arrangements reached by agreement with us.
Our lawyers are available to meet you at any of our offices:
Melbourne CBD – Point Cook –Werribee – Caroline Springs
Flexible appointment times including after hours if required
Interstate and overseas client service:
Rigoli Lawyers can also help you if you live interstate or overseas but have still property dealings in Victoria. We have a special service for such clients using our latest software and technology to increase response times and turnover of work and make it as easy for you as possible while you are not in Victoria.
Extensive Legal Services in City or Western Suburbs
Please see our services page for a list of our specialty areas otherwise contact us to see if we can help you with your particular legal issue.
Looking for an Accredited Family Law Specialist?
Looking for a Business or Commercial Litigation Lawyer?
Looking for a Deceased Estates Lawyer?
At Last… A Way to Get Expert Advice to Easily Solve Your Legal Problem Without Stress or Having to Spend a Fortune!
We are a Family Law
Specialist Firm Accredited
by the Law Institute of Victoria
When you have a legal problem… it can be a distressing and tense time for everyone involved. The complex language, the complicated legal requirements and the pressure of understanding your obligations… all take a huge toll on the quality of your life, in the short term. But… do it wrong, and it will affect you for a lot longer.
The importance of getting everything right when it comes to legal matters can never be underestimated. The decisions you make now, will influence your life for many years to come.
This is why it is critical for you to have the best Legal Firm on your side.
When you attend your first consult we will provide you with legal advice and a definite action plan free of charge!
What Makes A Good Lawyer?
You need a lawyer who understands how emotional legal matters can be for you. A good lawyer will help to reduce your stress and any uncertainty you are feeling. You are likely to experience different emotions, which makes it difficult to communicate. A good lawyer knows how to help bring out your best even when you are feeling your worst.
And, a good lawyer needs to be able to give you comprehensive advice about your legal rights, obligations and entitlements.
With over 24 years’ experience, Rigoli Lawyers know the right solution for your legal problem. Although our experience gives us the confidence of knowing what to expect… we know that this is all new to you. Which is why we support and guide you through every step of the way.