Family Law & Litigation Secretary/P.A.
Immediate start – full time or part time
Currently advertised in Seek, this is an exciting new role based at our modern Melbourne CBD office.
About the role
The role suits an experienced family law clerk/para legal with at least 5 years experience. The role also offers variety work with some overflow litigation support (deceased estates and civil) otherwise is primarily focused on family law litigation support.
Benefits and perks
- Work in a positive uplifting environment
- Friendly down to earth team
- Exposure to interesting legal work
- Tailored professional development program
- Mentoring and regular performance appraisals
- Career progression
- Security of employment
Ideally you would have experience with following software and applications:
- Leap Legal Software
- Pexa – electronic conveyancing
- Citec- State Court Portal
- Commonwealth Court Portal
We are looking for candidates with the following personal attributes:
- Client focused skills – genuine love for people & loves working in legal industry and great interpersonal skills
- Motivated to help others
- Positive character and warm personality
- Highly organised and well presented
Send applications attention to the Principal:
Alternatively apply direct via our ad on the Seek website.